Life

Another entry for ConceptArt.org's weekly challenge, we had to create a personification of Life. Sadly I didn't get much farther than the rough draft this time though... 'Twas fun regardless.



I had a bunch of ideas to work from, but for some reason the tree motif really stuck. I was going for something you might see as the last boss of an RPG. Doesn't Life sound like it could be some irritating thing you fight at the very end of the game?  I wanted something serene but also slightly unnerving, especially for the first one.

2 comments:

  1. "Doesn't Life sound like it could be some irritating thing you fight at the very end of the game?"

    YES

    Actually the first one reminds me of Orphan (FF13).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW

    Enfants terribles make good bosses. Orphan might have been a subconscious influence, love the designs in FF13's enemies.

    ReplyDelete