Concepts and Ideation - Magic Lantern Protagonist Ideas (Continued)


Throwing around more character variations. I haven't painted this much in a while...

These were fun to do, but it's also got me really studying to understand light and color. Also trying to keep a specific style in mind... a lot of clients seem particular about that, and I assume bigger game studios are like that as well.

As always, drop me an e-mail if you need artwork done or just want to ask me something. I keep people on my mailing list updated on goings-on and try to send them a little thank you gift at the end of the month as well. :D

You can sign up to the mailing list anytime by clicking this icon in the sidebar. All you'll have to provide is your e-mail address. Including your name is a huge help, but not necessary if it makes you uncomfortable. Thanks!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment