Concepts and Ideation - Magic Lantern Protagonists


Been working on a story called Magic Lantern (for now...), and I was trying out some more character ideas. In fact a looong time ago back in September I think I posted something that had an older version of the left-most design, but it was the first character idea I came up with. So I figure it's better to iterate through a bunch of different ones, and then decide on which looks best.

As far as the story goes, the protagonist is just a kid of around 10 or 11 years of age who's colorblind. He carries an old lamp to enable him to see colors in his surroundings. Other than those details, it's just a matter of trying some different things out as far as clothes/look etc. The protagonist doesn't even need to be a boy so I'll work on female lead ideas soon as well and see if it works better.

No comments:

Post a Comment