Fire With Fire: Welcome Page


A requested illustration for Fire With Fire. For the time being, it will be used for things like the login screen, a background for the development blog, and imagery for the demo video. We left some space on the right for things like menus and text to be overlayed.

We wanted a scene that would look exciting but also give people a clear idea of, well... what the game actually is. I really like the Creeps so I definitely wanted to include the various types we've come up with, as well as showing some of the basic weapons used to fend them off from the lone tree. Progress is coming along, so hopefully we'll be seeing a demo of the current gameplay in the near future. Any questions about the project (or anything really), post here or shoot me an e-mail and I'll reply as soon as possible!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to use this as my desktop wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be my guest. I should have uploaded a bigger version here...

      Delete