Geometry Brushes for Photoshop | Available for Mailing List Subscribers

I've been trying some new brushes in Photoshop lately for creating geometric patterns. Somewhat related to the article I wrote earlier--I was trying out brushes that didn't necessarily look like traditional paint and I really liked the idea of painting with small repeated shapes. I'm sharing these in hopes that others will enjoy them as much as I have. :D

Here's a quick preview of what the brushes look like when drawn with the Pen Pressure setting enabled in Photoshop:


But drawing in flat black isn't all that fun with these. I like to adjust the Color Dynamics as well to get a sort of mosaic effect while drawing. It's a pretty cool style, here are a couple of examples of what you can create with it.



Useful for something as cartoony as a Pokemon!


Or a slightly more realistic look.

I've only been using them for about a week, so I've barely scratched the surface of what you could do with these. I'm hoping other people will use them and come up with all kinds of uses for them.

I'm sending these out to everyone on my mailing list, so sign up and you'll get these brushes, no charge. Click the bar below or the button on the right to sign up, it won't take more than a few minutes. I like to stay in touch with other artists, potential clients, or anyone who's interested in my services, and this is just a little thank you gift for keeping track of my work. Thanks again, and enjoy the brushes! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment